1. Nothing in this blog represents the views of the U.S. Government or of my agency. On anything. Ever. I am not authorized to speak on behalf of my agency or the government. I am not permitted to make public statements on matters of interest to my agency. I am subject to the Hatch Act and the public affairs regulations of my agency.
2. Nothing in this blog should be construed as an effort to solicit outside remuneration for performance of my official duties. I am not currently an HR specialist nor do I oversee human resources services within my agency. I cannot assist you in matters pertaining to my official responsibilities.
3. Nothing in this blog implies a guarantee or promise of employment or promotion with the U.S. Government or with my agency. I cannot guarantee that the government will hire or promote you.
4.I reserve the right to approve or delete comments (or block individual commenters) on this blog. The things most likely to get your comment blocked are profanity, ranting, sales pitches, partisan commentary, or complete non-sequitur. Socio-sexo-ethno-religious slurs count as profanity. “Approving” a comment to appear on this blog does not imply that I agree with the author or the sentiments expressed.
5. I have a day job. This means that I may not be able to respond to queries or moderate comments for several hours after they’re submitted.
6. I may accept remuneration to promote products or services on this blog subject to federal regulation and my agency’s policies. But usually I am just talking out of my head. I’ll let you know if someone has paid me to promote something.